Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The NOT so super mom

That's right, I said it.  I am the NOT so super mom!

Sometimes people make comments about me being a super mom, and let me tell you, behind our doors I am FAR from that.  There are days when my kids stay in their pajamas all day.  Days that we watch way to much T.V.  Days when I don't get my devotions in.  Days where I feel as if I am neglecting my children just so I can clean the house.  Days when I need to be reminded that it is lunch time.  Days when I am in a grumpy mood, which then affects how I treat my littles.  Days when I don't get to shower {gross I know}.  Days that start with arguments, and timeouts.  Days that start with sugary cereals/pastries.  Days that I am down because I am comparing my lazy hard days, to other moms - who seem to have it all together.  You name it, we have {more then likely} had that type of day!

Let me tell you struggling momma, days like those ↑ are OK and NORMAL!  The more I talk to other women, the more I have found out that I am NOT alone!  More women out there struggle just like I do, and we need to be there for each other.  We need to be honest and share our stories more often with others, so they can be honest with themselves and share their stories with others.  So let's take off our super mom masks, embrace each day as a gift from God, and stop trying to impress others.  We are all messy people who make mistakes/sin daily!

So what should we focus on more then the bad days when we feel like the NOT so super mom?  That God has been so gracious to give us breath again!  That is something that should be rejoiced in every morning.    
                   Let me throw this in there, ↑ I am preaching to myself right now!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment